Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.... I am getting ready to open up this invitation to some other friends of mine on other boards. When i do....i'm expecting all the other rooms will disappear. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A ROOM....AND THINK YOU MAY GO....YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ROOM NOW!!!!!!!

you can always cancel. But once the rooms are gone..they're gone. i'm giving you ONE last chance to get a room....before i open it up to other non-Rune friends of mine. ALready some non RUne folks are coming....but soon....there will no doubt be others.

So.....ONE LAST TIME....GET YOUR ROOM.......

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok....i have invited folks from the BBR board...and the VRCC. I also sent out a group email to my Alabama Valk folks. So....IF YOU DON'T have a room....and think in your WILDEST DREAMS....you JUST MAY GO....i suggest you call the hotel ASAP.

Every rally i put on...there's always a bunch of last second guys deciding to go....but alas, they didn't get their room...and ....well, you know the rest of the story. i know i keep repeating this ...over...and over...and over. But yet, i promise you, there will be several people crying to me in a couple of weeks saying "we want to come...but there's no room at the Inn".

And i'll just say............."i told you so.............."

LAST WARNING....i promise..................

·
Registered
317 Posts
I wish I had a few more vacation days left, but have used them up on earlier rides.

Ya'all have a great time, and I hope to make it next year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts