Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the head count is now up to 62....with two more pending. Could be at 64 by the end of the day! I plan on CLOSING OUT THE LIST TODAY. If you aint on that list.....no free food....no free prizes.....nada...zip.... You can still come, but you'll miss out on some great FREE food and fantastic prizes.

Weather looks GOOD still.

The catered dinner is FREE to the 48 people on "THE LIST" (see other thread on this board). For the other 14 people who are not free, the cost is $9.50 per person. that is firm.

Prizes you ask? Besides the Grand Prize, the $700 dollar Corbin seat and backrest (which you have to buy a 10 dollar ticket....25 tickets are left)...we have the following:

ALL THESE ARE FREE TO RUNE RIDERS:

Memphis Shades windshield ....the local Honda shop will ship it free to your house if you want. Plus, they'll color match the mounting hardware for you to match your bike. i'm thinking more than a 300 dollar value?

Metzler tires/one set......the local Honda shop will ship it free to your house. Probably about a 300 dollar value?

Ultimate machine front bolt chrome covers (about 150 dollar value)

Rune Lift adapter from Matt...about 110 dollar value.

RIVCO electric horns for the Rune...about 120 dollar value (wiring kit included).

RIVCO 50 dollar gift certificate.

Rear seat pad from Cee Baileys (50-100 dollar value?)

RUne shirts from F6 Store

Rune shirts from Direct Line

POSSIBLY a rear wheel knockoff? (100 plus dollar value?)

Other miscellaneous items i already have

Other miscellaneous items from RIVCO

Other polishing items from Cee Baileys/Ivan...who will be attending

Other miscellaneous items from Hal/Direct Line

ALL FREE (each Rune rider gets one free ticket....ONLY the Rune rider. you have to show your key......and each Rune rider can only have ONE ticket....no others will be sold...no friends....no NON Rune riders....)

I also will have Rune business cards to display....from F6 Store.

We have lots of guests coming....Lamont, Site Admin for the board...Tom from New Zealand....Ivan from Cee Baileys....etc.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Tim and my other fellow Runers, As this rally gets closer I wish I was going to be there more and more. I know it's going to be lots of fun and just incredible to see all the runes and their riders going down the road together. Tim what a great rally you've set up, you are the man ! :bow1:
Myself and my siblings are spread out across the country and every year we get together at my parents place in Cincinnati on Labor Day weekend. My parents are getting up in age and this is one of the highlights of their year. I could never break their hearts. My family is my numero uno priority in life.
I can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories! Every time one of the bikes with the exhaust mod fires up at the rally, I'll be there in spirit ! :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
WOnderful work you are doing. I wish I could be with you all,with or even without my Rune.
Maybeone day we will have a real Rune rally with all EMEA Rune riders and who ever could make it.
Question is when ???
Hope you will all enjoy, ride safe !!

·
Registered
236 Posts
.... Just finished loading the bikes in the trailer. A steady rain is falling and the weather man says anywhere from 4 to 6 inches tonight.

I'm still planning on leaving Thursday morning and making Erwin Thursday night.

Now if I can remember everything I'll be all set. S

Hope everyone has a safe trip and I'll check in one more time before leaving...

·
Swamp Rat
6,991 Posts
I’m sorry I won’t be able to meet up with all of you in Atlanta; I have to pick up my companion.

Please everyone, when I introduce her don’t make any sudden movements, make any loud noises, have shinny objects, stare at her, mention the lump or the bald spot and for Heaven’s sake do not mention the ankle bracelet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.