Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Jersey Boy
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
Was cleaning the basement and came across a Priority mail box with a set of RuneSki's "Original" side covers. They are up for sale for $250.00 delivered in the lower 48
Thanks for looking,
Rich K
P.S, the right photo shows a reflection of the clouds in the cold N.J sky.
Price reduced to $200.00 shipped in the Con US
The pics of the covers on the Rune are not the covers for sale, they on my Rune and are just to show where they go.

Attachments

·
Jersey Boy
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried to edit but it would not allow me to do that. This is the price shipped.
Rich

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey Rich - Everyone must have them :) I was just thinking about mine (I haven't been on the board for a while) yesterday as I was giving the chrome some elbow grease and thought what a great group this is, especially for guys like you and others who have made our Runes a little bit more customized.

Greg

·
Jersey Boy
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, yes, these are amazing motorcycles. Everyone make their machine "their own " A labor of love.
Thanks for that !!
Rich

·
Jersey Boy
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The side cover for sale are the last of the last batch of covers I had for sale way back when. I saved these as a momento
to my endeavor of me experience. Now I realize that time is too short.
Rich

·
Jersey Boy
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good, looking for a windshield, I have one of these too. Good luck with your purchase. The Rune is one fantastic machine.

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
The side cover for sale are the last of the last batch of covers I had for sale way back when. I saved these as a momento
to my endeavor of me experience. Now I realize that time is too short.
Rich
If I recall correctly, I have the first set you sold.

·
Jersey Boy
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, that is correct. Chuck was my the very first to purchase a set of of my covers. And that set of covers are valued at close to $100,000. How are you you old chicken thief ??
Rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts