Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local trike shop is in the process of triking a Rune. They are one of the best Known trike shops in the UK and they have also built kits in the US. Their work is excellent. They have in-house sprayers, so it'll be interesting to see what paint job they come up with.
Will this be the first Rune trike?
I'll try and get some photos when it's done.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Last September at a cycle rally in Tomahawk, WI.... I was approached by a lady who,with her husband, owned a trike shop somwhere in Wisconsin. They were crazy about the Rune and mine was the first she had seen up close in person.... she said she was going to talk with her husband about triking a Rune now that she could actually see the lines of the bike..... I will have to see if I still have her card and if she followed thru on it. Probably just talk... The Rune would probably be the most awesome looking trike ever created if done right. Oh by the way...I was the Rune present... about 15,000 to 20,000 bikes... It was fun to park it and walk away and watch from a distance as all the gawkers moved in...

·
Registered
486 Posts
I've wondered how long it would take for someone to take a perfectly awesome RUNE and RUIN it ! :( Of course to each their own!
Maybe I'll convert one into a 4 wheeler! :shock:

·
Registered
534 Posts
In one way I (partly) concur with Hannibal ....

Hannibal,

I totally concur in your preferences, ref. the picture 8)

but :

Hogslayer,

Isen´t it a part of beeing a rider - just not a Rune rider - to feel the perfect balance between the force of gravity and the centrifugal force combined with the overall feeling of the combined of those two forces and visual perception of the horizon and others in the curves your´e doing ? I think so ...

- haven´t ever tried a trike, and couldn´t image ...

- just my two cents - well, it´s a matter of personal preferences, as you say Hogslayer - at least on a Rune Trike you could get two knock-off´s ... 8) - if Ultimate would do a "mirror one" :)

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
Re: In one way I (partly) concur with Hannibal ....

John DK said:
Isen´t it a part of beeing a rider - just not a
Rune rider - to feel the perfect balance between
the force of gravity and the centrifugal force
combined with the overall feeling of the combined
of those two forces and visual perception of the
horizon and others in the curves your´e doing ? I think so ...
John, I would hope that in the future you would keep in mind
that the vast majority of the people on this panel are
Americans and some of us is so stupid we don’t understand no big words.

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
hannibal, delete that picture.

I have no idea where you got that photograph of me,
but if I wanted everyone to know what I looked like,
after the surgery, :oops: I would have had my Danish doctor
publish one.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Well ..

Chuck,

Despite I ment what I wrote - I won´t edit - , I´ll try to "selfmoderate" in the future - but what the h*ck - that´s the feeling I get riding 8) :yes:

- Even a (gentle)man has such basic needs ...

·
Registered
692 Posts
picture

Hi Sitedata,
if j have to delete bad pictures, pls inform j will do. j take care of privacy.

the pictures come from the Bike custom show in Padova january 2005, j posted instead of the trike under the snow for mistake, the trike is in the tecnical forum hahahah :D

ciao
hannibal

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
No, Hannibal, I like the picture. Don’t delete the picture. Everyone likes the picture and it is not really a picture of me.

This is my picture!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts