Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had noticed a few member have both bikes and wanted a brief comparison between them. I had a Valkyrie for a few years and currently have an M109. I am considering picking up a Rune if I get the chance and just wondering about the differences.

Thanks,
Jerry

·
Registered
334 Posts
I have both. The 109 is a great torque, muscle bike and my Rune is like a big Cadillac Cruiser. 2 different rides. If I had to give one up, it would most likely be the 109. I am also waiting patiently day to day for a Can Am Spyder.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know after coming off a Valkyrie the 109 seems like a sport bike. I know the Rune is no light weight. And slow speed turn arounds could be a little work. I am just kicking around if I want to get back into a bike payment again.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
If they payment is the only thing keeping you from getting the Rune........
.........................................................................................................

I have an 05 Rune and also
ride an 07 ZX 14. Like the M 109 they are two completely different bikes.
I like to think I have the best of both worlds. Know what I mean?????????

You won't regret owning a Rune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
i have no probs...........turning the RUNE slow or fast........ :biker:
get the bike that you never thought to be of your dreams until you take her out......Rune to Live,,,,,,,Live to RUNE..........

·
Registered
255 Posts
There is a guy who rides a 109 at my local watering hole. Mostly Hardley guys, customs, and a few big rice burners. Mine is the only Rune I saw all summer. His is the only 109 I saw there all summer. I got all the looks, he got very few. I'm not knocking the 109, but it ain't no Rune. My swanky tribal paint doesn't hurt when folks walk by. And I didn't even have this gal to draw attention.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I don't own an average 109 either. Both are Trophy winners. Buy a Rune before it's too late and you'll never regret it.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
The M109 got boring for me real fast-I had it for 5 months (Yawn) Just always wanted to ride it like a sport bike. Just my 2 cents!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Now this is a real TROPHY WINNER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice bike tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Did a demo a few months back here in Ft Myers. My dealer promised delivery no later than next week so I can take it to Daytona.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts