Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow Runers, the company I work with for our hotel logo wear is building us a website of their Rune logo wear (hats, vests, jackets, raingear, and leathers) using MADROOBER's design for the logo, as well as a slick screen printed picture of the "Rune" for sweats, tees, and polo shirts. I've seen the graphics, and they look great. They said it would be done in a couple of days for us review.

I'll let you know when I've got a link to look at.

easy i

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
and....i also happen to know that the CAT store from the VRCC board is making some Rune apparel that will be released soon too. they make high quality items...with great graphic design.

As soon as i have more details, i'll share it. It's good that we will have some more choices. Christmas is coming...and i've been waiting for some Rune shirts that catch my eye!

·
Registered
317 Posts
DAWG'S Cycle Graphics made me up a couple of T-shirts with Rune lettering and a true Valkyrie symbol (for luck) for me to wear to the Homecoming. I definately was the ONLY Rune attired rider there.

Sorry, I don't have a picture of the shirts, but I'll post one soon.

He's a great guy, and IS Metric friendly (is a charter member of our VTX group up here). Call him, he'll be happy to help you get something you like (minus anything that is copyright or trademarked).

http://dawgscyclegrafix.com/

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
by the way...there will be some of the Rune shirts from the F6 Store on sale at the Rune Rally. In addition, i'll have some other Rune shirts from another vendor there for everyone to check out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Rune stuff

So, where are all the Rune apparel etc??? :evil:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts