Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Runeski,

I was bidding on a poster on e-bay, when a new (0) bidder showed up "Runeski".

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 3774049964

If that wasn't you maybe you can file a copyright complaint. After all there can only be one true Runeski.

The final bid on the poster was more than I wanted to pay, maybe I'll get one if the price drops.

I have one of the framed prints.... it is nice but the bike seems to be lacking something ............. like color.

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Dave,
Yes that was me. I put in one bid but then I was in the hospital, my mom took sick and she had to have an operation so I was there more than home. I would have liked to have had that one with a nice red color to go along with the bland black one I already have :wink:.
Also,I hope never to grow up and have to own a (bland) black bike. :eek:4:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rich,

Knew there could only be one "Runeski". My e-bay member name is REDOCDC, maybe I'll try and change it to "MARUNE". I think there is a way to do it and keep my feedback.

Hope your Mom has a speedy recovery.

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Dave,
I can't go with any more than one name, I'll get too confused and forget who I am :!:
Rich---- Thanks for the thoughts 'bout my mom.

·
Registered
256 Posts
RuneSki said:
Dave,
Yes that was me. I put in one bid but then I was in the hospital, my mom took sick and she had to have an operation so I was there more than home. I would have liked to have had that one with a nice red color to go along with the bland black one I already have :wink:.
Also,I hope never to grow up and have to own a (bland) black bike. :eek:4:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )
Rich,

I'm very sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope she has a full and speedy recovery. I lost my mom back in August.

Dickson

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Thanks everyone. She had 5 stents inserted in her one artery. One on 12 /27 and four yesterday, 1/12. She had a tough time last night but she is doing much better today.
Thanks again
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
256 Posts
RuneSki said:
Thanks everyone. She had 5 stents inserted in her one artery. One on 12 /27 and four yesterday, 1/12. She had a tough time last night but she is doing much better today.
Thanks again
Rich K ( Rune Ski )
Rich,

Hold her close my friend and cherish each moment.

Dickson

1 - 10 of 10 Posts