Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those interested in seeing where the holes are drilled and hearing a sound clip send an email request to me.

The photos and sound clip are from RunSki.

NOTE:
(1) Rich drilled 1 ½ inch holes.
(2) He devised a sliding sound adjuster.
(3) The sound clip is in RealPlayer and I don’t know what position the slider was in.
(4) Best downloaded with Broadband.
(5) Place “RunSki Sound” as the Subject.
(6) Double click on runski4.

Send request to: [email protected]

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
Chuck
The slide was wide open when the movie clip was taken, can you post just the pictures (not the sound if it takes up too much memory ) for everyone to view? Have you gotten your stuff yet?
Thank you again
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
:roll:
Your channels and slides to make your Rune mild or WILD.
Did you think I'd give you something of any "real" value :?:
:wink:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have attempted to send the sound clip to everyone who requested it. Some were returned as being undeliverable and some were returned because the file was too large, “Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 552 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size: 5242880 bytes”.

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stuff, I got Stuff!!

RuinSki:

Stuff, I got Stuff!!

Rich, thank you.
I’ll almost never say anything dreadful about anyone from New Jersey again.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Site Data, I just wanted to thank you for the clip,who ever put it together did a great job,thanks again
Brent

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
I took the still pictures and Gene did the movie clip. The slides were open during the filming. Hope Ken can post them.
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Me TOO!

This has become a full time job.

I'm charging $50.00 a clip and to date only one person failed to pay me, and you know who you are.

·
Registered
22 Posts
sound file

Kythyn was asking about the sound file of the drilled exhaust and I was interested too. What ever happened to the effort of putting it on a web site? I never saw a link - just a few people patting themselves on the back! :D I suspect many will have problems with file size limits in email. thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
runski sound clip

Had the pleasure of hearing it in person :clap2: . What I love most is that you can adjust it to get the sound you like :tools1: .

Great sound, all around.

Hey Runski. When are we going drillin........ I am ready when you are. Finally got bike bake.
Had rims Chromed,
28 LED's installed,
new sleeker mirrors,
Chromed Brake Calipar Covers,
and a few ULTIMATE customizations.

This bike is a blast....

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
Andre,
I'm ready when you are, I'll be off from work 'till 8/2 . I just have to try this new welding rod I got.
Give me a buzz
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts