Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jersey Boy
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gene has left the Rune boards, I feel bad for all the rest of you out there. Atleast I will still be honored to be his friend by living close to him. Said the board was taking up too much room on his e-mail and his time away from his work and riding. You will be missing a good person!!
Rich K. ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't know Gene, but why either leave the board or read ALL Emails?
No way I'd read all Emails either, so I chose the 'read messages on the web' option. He can change that on his profile in a minute. That way, just like me, he can check the board every once in a while, spend as much or as little time as he wants, and only participate on the subjects of his interest. He can also opt to receive Email notification on the posts he chooses.
Just a thought.

·
Administrator
6,920 Posts
good point JC. You can track all messages you post with a feature in your profile....or....you can track just selected posts you make by either turning on the tracking feature....OR...leaving it off...in each and every post you make. Or....you can even track a thread by clicking on the 'track this topic' link in the bottom left hand corner of board (after you've clicked to view a thread). Three unique and slightly different ways to track posts. You can track all, some or none of the posts on the board. So youre email inbox won't be a problem whatsoever.

Lots of guys join....then only check the board once a week...or once a month....or almost never! but it never hurts to join. And the price is right.....FREE :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts