Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't find the pic and info regarding the single wheel trailer... Was it "hitched" to a RUNE? Does anyone have a hitch on a Rune? Talk to me I am interested... a trailer will keep me from "trailering" the bike on long distance trips with my lady on board...... WOuld like all the hitch info as well as trailer...Pictures of both would be great...Thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
Trailer

Go to google

type in motorcycle trailer index and then do search.

I suggest you bookmark the page. Its good compare trailers.
Also check www.championsidecars.com

look for uni-go trailers near bottom. They are single wheel and weigh only 70 pounds.
Over all pretty cool. have 5 cubic feet of storage. They also have an adapter for a vertical hitch (see accessories).

the problem is they are New Zeland based and may not be available until June or July in the states. Due to lack of dealers. there is one listed but the site never came up. I want one but I dont think it will happen.

Check with your local wing club. You never know whos selling what.

I found a rune hitch for $375

·
Registered
360 Posts
Trailer for Rune

If any one wants to know about trailer and hitches for the rune they can call me @410-356-2046 have installed on my bike

Charles Reese aka Tinpony

·
Registered
32 Posts
trailer and hitch

I have a n-line single wheel trailer. www.n-line.com. Olive branch Miss. Hitch is from Denray, www.denray.qc.caout of Qubec. Believe they are handled by Motorcycle Hitch USA.
I am totally satisfied with this combination. Hauled to Myrtle Beach-on to Daytona and back to K.C. Mo. Also was at Inzane with it.
Only drawback is the need to limit tongue weight-translates to overall weight compared to 2 wheel trailers. You can`t take the "kitchen sink", but i`ve never wanted to.
Weighs 79 Lbs. Max rec load 100 Lbs. Handles great follows like a dream, coil over shock--absolutely no bounce. If you want more inflomation- [email protected] or 816-836-0400 About $1700. about 3 7ears ago. Allso towed it with my Interstate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts