Rune Rider Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
To All, so its been 10 days since I ordered the new Side Kick Stand from Partzilla, still hasn't arrived. I should have noticed/asked which way they ship when they offered Free Shipping. They shipped it "Best Way". Best way is usually UPS to USPS for the last mile. Its the Best Way for the shipper, cheaper, not the buyer. In hind site I should have ordered from a Honda dealer and picked it up. To me, Free Shipping and waiting 2 weeks is not Free of aggravation nor anticipation. I am so used to Amazon delivery, they make everyone look so bad.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Update on new Side Stand: Patrzilla never delivered the part they stated it was mailed but a month later no go. I was not thinking when I ordered from on from them when I could have called local Honda dealer, which I wound up doing. Picked up the part 5 days later. Install went relatively well, just didnt have the right tool to load the spring. Really difficult. Surprisingly the new Side Stand goes up and down with ease without greasing. There must have been dirt buildup where it hinges. This ends the Snap, went the side stand saga. Thanks for the support.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts