Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have decided to only use my two up seat when riding with my wife, so I am going back to the stock seat for solo riding. Can you guys and gals give me some recommendations and opinions on good looking, comfortable solo seats? Would also be good to get a price range.

Thanks.
Andre

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got an idea....

I would recommend using the solo seat provided by the Manufacturer...It's the one Honda thought fit the aesthetics of the bike and the shape of your ass.......as long as you have a hard, flat ass

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hard and flat

I haven't sat on the stock seat (dang shipper hasn't picked up Adrian's bike for me yet, claims the driver's grandmother died - guess they thought I wouldn't believe it if they said the driver's dog ate the bike).

But, perhaps Honda expected us to bring our own padding. I certainly do.

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Actually Andre was hangin' low ( kinda hard for a gentleman who is 6'8" and a V shaped 285 lbs) waiting for a certain member from the "Sunshine State" to stop giving the Jersey Guys a rough time on the State we choose to reside in. But I guess Andre came to the understanding that bullies will be bullies and they will never give the LITTLE guys a break.
Hope Andre cools down SOON or we ( all the Jersey Guys )may be planning a trip to (Jupiter) Florida very SOON :evil:
Till Then, :wink:
Rich K ( Rune Ski ) (ValSki ) ( Wing Ski ) I lied when I said I was 4'2"

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Andre,
Ultimate fits my butt pretty nicely, and its' a nice lookin' seat and put together well.
Rich K. ( Rune Ski ) ( Val Ski ) ( Wing Ski )
I will let you try Gene's Corbin so you can compare on Sunday.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Runeski

Funny thing.....I was talkin' to my Pal Chuck up in Jupiter, Florida. He seems to think there's "nothin' in New Jersey, but steers and queers and Runeski doesn't have horns.".....I'm not sure what he meant by that?? Maybe you could explain?

As for this Andre fellow, he sure sounds like nice folk to me, although he can't be of the formidable dimensions of which you speak. There's no way Chuck would have referred to him as, " A Pencil-Necked Geek whom looks as if he's in training for the Mr. Punyverse Competition", if that were the case.

O.T. Chuck, 'nice to hear from you. I'm glad you're out of the Hospital for the time being.

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
I want to set the record straight.

When I was talking to Cliff, a/k/a SoFlaRes1, I said nothing to him about there being “steers” in Jew Jersey.

·
Administrator
6,891 Posts
as for a recommendation on a solo seat....i recommend you come to the Rune rally in September....buy a ticket or two for the LIMITED (only 40 tickets) chance at winning the new Corbin solo seat we have for a prize. :wink:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Douyon said:
have decided to only use my two up seat when riding with my wife, so I am going back to the stock seat for solo riding. Can you guys and gals give me some recommendations and opinions on good looking, comfortable solo seats? Would also be good to get a price range.

Thanks.
Andre
I just bought a demo from Des at Ultimate Seates (www.ultimateseats.ca) for several $$'s off list price. Great seat, have one on my VTX AND my Goldwing. Great seat for the price.

Of course there are custom seats for well over $1k, just depends on what you want to do.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts