Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't entered the DRAGNN in any shows this year, to busy.
Tomorrow is the St. Louis Grand National Bike Show, it's the big show for the area, cash and trophies . It's held at a HD dealership, so tomorrow the DRAGNN will enter hog heaven, it's feeding time ! :twisted: Got first in my class last year, we'll see what kinda mood the judges are in this year.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Runes sweep factory custom class !

They put my bike and another Rune (that was sportin TWO nitrous bottles!) in the Factory Custom class. There were 12 bikes in the class,
2 Runes and 10 HD's. The Runes rose to top, as they should !

1st - My DRAGNN ! :1st:
2nd- Rune with Nitro :clap2: (I believe the owner is a board member)

As I was pullin the my bike out of the show area I heard the DRAGNN say to the Hogs " I have chunks of bikes like you in my stool ! " :twisted:

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
HogSlayer

You’re a “Good Man Charlie Brown.; you make us all proud.

PS, That was a crappy thing the DRAGAN said about the HD’s.

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
HS,
I had ALL the confidance in the world you would take it :!: :!: That is a MEAN lookin rune
Congrats :!: :!:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
280 Posts
Down in the south it is easier to win

Just wanted to show off my win also, there is no competition here and this makes the 5th one now in the pass 6 shows :1st: ....took a 45K Big Dog to win over the Rune..wait until I get it painted this winter.... :pepper1:

But I do respect the GREAT HS for HIS Dragon...........I can only stand in the shadows..........
:bow1:
Dave

·
Registered
280 Posts
Try this again...sorry can't read instructions

Dave

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congratulations Dave !

Dave,

- I took a closer look at the bigger pictures in Your personal folder in Photo Post.

- Great bike :!: 8) :clap2: :yes: - UGLY BUGLY award :!: :lol:

Contratulations :!:

·
Registered
280 Posts
No Rune award as of yet...

Yep, the top of the trophy is a chopper, but the other ones I have have a GW on it and a dirt bike jumping...will have to speak to the local vendor and see if I can get a RUNE made up.
Most of the bike shows don't spend a lot of money on the trophies, they just want the bike wich will draw the people to spend their money..
But the RUNE still draws the crowds and the lookers, even the HD guys..
Love the question if I had customized it myself.......and I tell them it is stock...what a look!!

DAve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts