Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop a line and say hello to my fellow Rune riders out there. I haven't posted anything in quite a long time but I read the forum nearly every day. I'm sure I am not the only one who isn't posting often but still has a strong interest in how everyone is faring with our excellent motorcycle. I have been getting more and more depressed that I can't attend the Rune rally as it draws near. It will be a good time for all I'm sure and I hope everyone in attendance has an awesome and safe time. Maybe if we ever have it in the northeast I will be able to attend! Here's hoping we all have continued luck with our exclusive bike!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Jersey

sorry you can't make it Jersey...I really feel lucky to have been able to get the time off to attend....Much of my work culminates with month end reconciliations of inventories, production reporting and sales....Usually I can't be away on the 1st work day... I did insist on being away from work for this rally and was able to convince my boss that being in Erwin ,Tn at month end August is much more important than whether our corporate books close properly... :eek:4: 4 more days before I leave for Erwin... :beer2: :pepper1: I am looking forward to seeing that chemistry and physics lab of a bike Ken is riding.... and meeting all..of course. :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
JerseyIllusion: Yeah, it's killing me. They're going to have a blast and we're stuck at home. If the opportunity arises over the coming years, I'm going to go. In the meantime, the pain of NOT going is simply immense. :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts