Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in serious negotiations with our friend, DarekF6C from Warsaw, Poland, UE.

Darek read my post about changing out my handle bars and emailed an inquiry as to my interest in selling the forward set bars. I wrote back telling him they weren’t for sale but that I would trade for them.

Here is the deal I made. I’m going to ship him my handle bars and when he gets them he is going to ship me a surprise.
I have no idea what it will be because I won’t answer his question “what do you want?.”
What ever it is I’ll post a photo when the transaction is complete. :clap2: :excited:

I drive a hard bargain. :pepper1:

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
Chuck
DO NOT MAKE THIS TRANSACTION, BEWARE. While on my vacation to my homeland a few years back I MET THIS MAN. He sold me a POLEX watch that didn't work. :lol:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh Happy Day

A “big sausage” WOW, I’ve always wanted a BIG SAUSAGE!

As for the POLEX watch not working, Rich, did you plug it in?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Chuck,

Beware - reconsider - think twice ! :roll:

- Perhaps DarekF6C has an ex-wife, too, that he want to ditch in the US. You may risc to receive a box WITH the key to the box !

I would for sure prefer two handlebars to the Rune and one ex-wife for one handlebar to the Rune and two ex-wifes. :wink:

John

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
With the demands I already have if I do get his ex-wife , I sure as hell will need a big sausage too!

·
Registered
18 Posts
chuck what size is the hole on the highway peg mounts? 1/2 or 3/8? do you want to sell yours? ( the highway pegs that is)

Dan

·
Registered
18 Posts
on do you by any chanch know what size the hole that the peg itfs in? i am going to get some but i want pegs to mach the handal bar grips and when i am ordering them they want to know the size of the hole they go into. its either 1/2'' or 3/8''

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
seems to me, that when I replaced my handle bar ends with Tom's blood stabber ones, the screw was 1/2 inch in size. sure would be nice to have a set of blueprints for the rune... we may need them to keep our bikes going after about 2025 or so... ken (22,120 miles)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts