Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
T Shirts

Tim,

I am in for two (2) size large. Do I need to send you the money? Let me know where to send $$ and how much. Thanks for all you do for us. ... Mike

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
T-shirt UPDATE.....shipping info!

OK. Here is the scoop. This design...the one by the F6 Store is a ONE TIME design. They will print how ever many shirts they have ordered on 1 April (no, this is NOT an April Fools joke!). They will print and be shipped shortly after 1 April. Right now they are at about 41 or 42 orders. I talked them into printing EVEN IF THEY DO NOT HIT 50. So...what ever the number is on 1 April, that's it. They may make a couple of extra ones for me...to be given away as prizes at the Rune Rally. But no others will be printed. It's like a "designer" shirt thing. So if you see one later....at the rallies...and like it, it will be TOO LATE.

So...IF you do like the design...and want one or think you want one....ORDER NOW...before 1 April...or forever hold your peace.

The good news is that ALL of us who have ordered will finally be getting ours shortly after 1 April!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts