Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi to everyone, Jacques i just read your post and i am filled with tear and excitement. It seem only you guys on this boards know how i feel right now and tomorrrow, i feel so previleged. YES! YES! My baby, my dream has just arrived, unfortunately i have to wait another 16 hours before i can finally see her, feel her and ofcourse ......ride her!! Sorry but i am over whelm with emotion and find hard to express it in writing. I will keep you posted tomorrow and tell some bad experience and cost! but right now i just bite my tongue and enjoy my dream coming true!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Tears of Joy and Excitement

You know Planet...this bike really does take on a unique relationship with all of us..We do feel your emotions.... good luck friend.

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
Planet 1
Try to sleep tonight :shock: if you can relax and not think about TOMORRuneOW.
Good luck, We all know the feeling :!: :!: :!:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dawn broke, today is the day, like a flash there were 8 of us, after all my worried, waiting, excitement,anticipation before my very eyes we meet for the first time, emotional, bewilderment i can hardly believe it, how beautiful, glorious she look.It's way beyond my expectation, this moment words are hopeless! i am so proud, to be honest i was scare to ride her, the thought what if really took over me. The company that crated her done such a good job...............in my opinion now i know (too late) was unnecessary............cost me an extra $1500!!!!!!( yes i can count) After about an hour looking, searching and phone calls .....you quess it ..........they yes, they yes, the crating peoples forget the ..........................KEYS....... KEYS!!!! KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But guys hold on, i am ok, my baby is home she safe today nothing can upset me!
RUNERIDERS.COM MEMBERS-THANKS A MILLIONS, DAVID (runeski) Respect and appreciation my friend. Hyn
P.S which is the best dual seat to get? photo would be wonderful.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Here is the Corbin dual seat. It is HEATED. Two temperatures. Warm and Hot!
Please! Look at the SEAT -- not Kathryn's dress! :shock:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry guys you miss understood me in my last post. YES! YES! THEY THE CRATING COMPANY FORGOT THE KEYS---- there was NO keys with my Rune!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi ken thanks for the photos, sorry mate but even a blind man couldn't help it take that as a complements!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts