Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mkraljev from Los Angeles California has just sent in data on his 05 Rune.

Congrat's on your purchase ... you are the first 05 that has sent in info for the VIN List.

From his full serial number ... it looks like Honda is staying with the groups they had in 04 ..... his bike is a "K" bike. The model number he provided was a little different....NRX18EBL .... is has Chrome Wheels ... although the data sheet listed the handlebars a "forward" from the Model "B" and the serial number "K" they may be rear bars.

Anyhow congrat's again and I hope that the bike lives up to your dreams ....

·
Registered
534 Posts
An other change for the '05 Rune's

Dave,

A part from the changes mentioned in your post above, there is a change for Canadian '05 Rune´s compared to Canadian '04 Rune's.

In the middle of May I got an email via the Board from Dancan, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and he's the proud owner of a Candy Black Cherry '05 Rune just purchased and with approx 100 miles on the ODO.

So the Canadian '05 Rune's aren't only Illusion Blue as for '04. Dancan didn't mention to me if the two other colors for the '05 were available

-Perhaps Dancan will be the next member posting info of a '05 Rune in the VIN List.

BTW : The mail I got from Dancan surprised me when I opened it - it was in danish - Dancan is of danish origin. I think this is the explanation for Dancan´s handle (nick) on the Board.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts