:biker:
... I feel better now :D

NH Bill
8)

·
Registered
54 Posts
same here.

I just ordered a pair. (And the discount did not show either?)
Come on guys and gals...place your order(s). You can not go wrong with CAT products or service. And come on spring time!

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just a note on the discount. it will NOT show up on your email confirmation....but it WILL show up on the bill when you get the shirts. you'll get your discount. I know these people REAL WELL....and you will get that discount...and will like the quality of the shirts.

they will also be making a shirt for our first ever rally in September. they started on it TODAY!!!

BTW, if you want something different....ask them. I wanted a THIRD shirt...in a sleeveless/tanktop. They will probably do it. Again, just ask..............

once we hit 50....they print and ship..........50 was there break even point for artist fees, setup, etc.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi All, Ordered 5, winter, summer, on a diet, off the diet, and one Henley. Hope we get to the magic number. Ed

·
Registered
151 Posts
rune shirts

Wait a minute you order the shirt they take your money and then wait until they have sold 50 shirts then they print and ship. Gee I guess I have been doing business the wrong. what ever happen to I print 50 shirts and they sell them as people want them.

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No ....they don't take your money until they get 50 orders. they do NOT charge your card until they ship. 50 is their break even point for artist fees, materials, etc. but no charges will occur until the shirts are made and shipped. i know these folks well....they are personal friends of mine. i stand behind what they said on the site/board you make the order.

NOTE: I have edited this response. i feel my orginal response was a bit too terse and inappropriate. I appologize to all...ESPECIALLY TOM....if i offended anyone.

·
Registered
692 Posts
tshirt

Hi Redwalk,
j will order some more, first j wan to check the Usa size,
j asked for a smal (Fiore is 120 pounds ) and and extraL for me (207 pounds).
j already got some extra L from Usa in the past and j may dance a valzer inside it :p
j have other two girls and some friends who have interest.

ciao and tks

Hannibal

p.s. j wanted to follow the Tshort logo, j have a weapon licence and during my year renovation j asked to the police office if that could authorize me to carry a sword on the Rune,
the told me "NO" " Absolutely NO" " D'ont try to do".
hahahhahahaha :D

·
Registered
692 Posts
tshirt

Hi Redwalk,
j will order some more, first j wan to check the Usa size,
j asked for a smal (Fiore is 120 pounds ) and and extraL for me (207 pounds).
j already got some extra L from Usa in the past and j may dance a valzer inside it :p
j have other two girls and some friends who have interest.

ciao and tks

Hannibal

p.s. j wanted to follow the Tshort logo, j have a weapon licence and during my year renovation j asked to the police office if that could authorize me to carry a sword on the Rune,
the told me "NO" " Absolutely NO" " D'ont try to do".
hahahhahahaha :D

·
Registered
665 Posts
Order Entered

2 Large long sleeve T's..... do we know where they are at (order numbers)and when they might ship? Will wait patirntly...never get excited on dry land... :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts