Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m having the front tire replaced and have decided to install pull back handle bars at the same time. I was thinking about having the bars replaced a year ago, now I’ve discovered I have misplaced the Honda part number for the longer break line.

Anyone know what it is? HELP ME!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Bite the big bullet

Yep!! Today I got the front tire replaced, $170 for the tire and another $100 for labor and parts gunk. :? But no scratches and the tire runs great, even let go of the handlebars and it stayed on the road....just a little while. :p mileage is at 9000 in 8 months..just trying to keep up with Ken in SC....HA!! :twisted:

Dave

·
Registered
665 Posts
Mileage

Don't think anyone can keep up with Ken but I did put on 11,000 from June 1 through Sept 30. Quite a lot cosidering the nasty summer we had up here in the UP of Michigan... Was only able to ride 12 days without my jacket...Many rain rides... But man do I love this bike... Will try to sneak a last ride in next week if possible... Safe riding all.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Look mom no hands, just like Ken.....

Well, after having the tire replaced and hearing that Ken is driving around in SC without hands, I decided to see if it was possible...I would not have tried this on the first tire as it was wobbly out of the store..but this new tire is perfect!! :D And yes I can run down the road with my hands off, not in my pockets mind you but enough to see the new tire at 42 psi is handling great!! :twisted: But not ready for 20 miles or more, I like the bike too much and "Murphy" is just around the corner around here... :eek:4: Dave

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I put my hands under my arms, and lean back actually.

Warning: NEVAH RIDE WITHOUT BRAIN !!!

Ken (22,120 miles in 10 months) (I'm kinda slowing down, running the Yamaha around to take up the slacqque)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts