Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....we take them with us to most rallies we trailer to. They'll be at InZane...they'll be at the Rune Rally. So you better behave......they're Killer Dogs :oops:

those are some real bikers....wearing their leathers......complete with 'colors'.... :twisted:

·
Administrator
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't know if they'd qualify....they're Trailer Queens :oops: they've never ridden on the bike itself. though...they are tiny (about 4-5 pounds)...and would easily fit in a tank pack on top of the tank!

·
Registered
378 Posts
We get all kinds of dogs, from side car riders, basket carriers, inside the jack, standing on the tank, custom rear trunks, and a baby carrier papoose. Check out the websites, you'll see all kinds, mostly smaller dogs like yours. Frankly, its more about having the dogs with you then how they get there.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Just cute !

Tim,

They are just cute ! :)

Which "make" are they :?: - they seem very tiny, assessed from the buttons on the straps on the back of their jackets . they can't be German Sheppard puppies assessed from their color and drawings ... if they are they soon need bigger jackets ... :lol:

- Any tattoo´s :?: - or are dogs in the US chip marked as here ?

I just like that relaxed style with the sleeves in the jackets unbuttoned ... 8) :yes:

Perhaps some cool sun glasses would be the next step in their personal development ... 8) :idea:

Your German Sheppard's must be howling of envy when Gracie and Mouse go with You on rallies. :lol:

·
Administrator
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are tiny....and full grown (at 4-5 pounds). they are toy or tea cup chihuahuas. they look like little rats. we have some hat/visors for them....but they won't leave them on.

They have chips planted in them. we had a dog stolen some years back...and every dog we've had since then has a chip planted in it for identity purposes.

Yea...the German Sheppard gets lonely when we go to some of the Horse Shows or rallies. The girls often take the Chihuahuas and their Cordie with them to the Horse Shows. The German SHeppard has the run of the property....on patrol so to speak.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Here is one

Here is one specimen that seems to qualify - it must love the Wind Vest ...

I think it´s a pomeranie which also can be a good watch dog, as I know of personal experience. 8 years ago my mother in law passed away, and as a part her estate my better half got such a little nasty creature, very possessive to my better half sitting on her lab in the evenings and putting it self in proper respect of my at that time young Rottweiler, and when teasing it the rottweiler was there at once !

So as Chuck would put it : "It's not a matter of size, it's a matter of performance !"

Mike (sermon) perhaps You should consider a Corbin Seat with Glove Box and such a creature in stead of alarms, chains etc. - I think that would do the trick ...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Chuck,

Chuck,

As a dog owner I don't find that funny at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

As you are lurking at some pink pussy website and don't own a cat (You own a Rune so that must a conscious choice); I have no problem understanding Your recommendation for treatment of dogs. :lol:

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
I had a Cat for seventeen years; her name was “Aunt Edna”.

On the day I had to have her put down I took her to the vet along with my favorite flight jacket, a plastic cooler and instructed the technician to wrap her in the jacket and place her in the cooler. The last time I saw her she was alive and complaining about the menu. Aunt Edna is resting in the courtyard now next to a flower bed.

If I could I’d trade the Rune in a heart beat for that old cantankerous feline, she was a good friend and I miss her still.

I love dogs, but I must confess Aunt Edna didn’t share that fondness.

·
Registered
852 Posts
John,

There is a guy in York, Pennsylvania that drives around with two Beagles on his Harley. He made twin platforms that are mounted on the rear of his bike over the fender. He goes to all the parades and special events and him and his dogs are a big hit. Maybe I could rent them for when I travel out of town. ..... Mike

·
Registered
852 Posts
E-Z Chuck,

Yea it looks like you would have to install tandem rear wheels for those dogs. Not that it would, but if it ever broke down on you your dogs sure could pull you and your Rune. ...... Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts