Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's for someone that just wants to pop on a small seat to ride someone around. not sure how it attaches yet....might just me suction cups? just thought i'd share this with you....just found out about it at the Hoot.

Again, i should be getting one of these as a prize....so you'll get to look it over closer at the Rune rally.....

here's a couple of fews...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice seat

Now that I like does not take away from the lines of the bike. If this is suction cup I want one. Redvalk would you give me the info who sells them ect. Thanks

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cee Baileys. They make windshields and other products. I think it is suction cup fit from what i remember he said.

i will be giving one away at the Rune Rally in Septmeber. you coming to the Rune Rally?

If you aren't...or you don't want to wait and take a chance at winning one there....here is the web site for them http://www.ceebaileys.com/

My wife has one of their custom larger windshields that fits on the Windvest. She loves it. VERY good quality!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks Tim,
I just got back from Tn. at the hoot. I will be in Marrysville for homecoming and if you have never been there it is worth the trip.
Thinking about the ralley though and you have abviously put a lot af time and effort into this. Sounds like a great time.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey, that's a nice little accessory. I don't know how great of a seat it is, but it looks like a nice pad for a backpack or a tailbag (if you can find somewhere for the straps to go without ruining the paint.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts