·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
770 Posts
Cool! I'm on my way.

Please call the border to make sure they'll let me through...

skip

·
Administrator
1,269 Posts
I’ve called Customs, they’re waiting for you. 😆

·
Registered
770 Posts
I’ve called Customs, they’re waiting for you. 😆
Well that sounds encouraging....NOT!

Even if I could get into the States, on returning I would have to spend 3 days in quarantine at my cost, and have things stuck up my nose (or wherever). I'll pass, for now...

skip

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Well that sounds encouraging....NOT!

Even if I could get into the States, on returning I would have to spend 3 days in quarantine at my cost, and have things stuck up my nose (or wherever). I'll pass, for now...

skip
ok ... so I'll leave left coast of Canada off my plans for now. In a couple of weeks, I'm driving my better half up to Jersey to spend a month visiting her kids ... and towing up one of my bikes (still juggling whether the Wing or the Rune). After I get her to Jersey, I'm off to visit the few states in the NE where I have not yet ridden a bike (ME, VT and NH) ... and then saunter off back to Arkansas (with many detours) to wait for Deb to say she is ready to come home and spend the summer on the lake.
I had hoped to add NS, NB and Newfie to my ride list, but since y'all are still under the hypnotic spell of that hairdresser ... I guess that'll have to wait.
Hmmm ... just realized that Florida is still not showing on my map, so I guess on of those detours is way south ... heh. Nice to have a month off :cool:

Reactions: Afghanpilot

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
I'm driving my better half up to Jersey to spend a month visiting her kids ...
Pete don't forget Jersey is a peninsula, so unless you use NY state to enter and leave, you will have to cross a bridge. All of our bridges have surveillance cameras.......so that whole "witness protection thing" maybe a cause for concern.
But if you some how, are able to maintain a presence, in Jersey, a Hot Dog Johnny's / Shades of Death Rd / Rt 521 (my road) / Hawks Nest ride should entail.
:cool::coffee:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
But if you some how, are able to maintain a presence, in Jersey, a Hot Dog Johnny's / Shades of Death Rd / Rt 521 (my road) / Hawks Nest ride should entail.
I'm not worried about witless protection, since I have a full face helmet just in case. LOL
I did Hawks Nest in WV, is there another in Jersey? Maybe I should collect Hawk's Nests>

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Hot Dog Johnny's / Shades of Death Rd / Rt 521 (my road) .
Dropping off Deb in Randolph, and hot dogs are always in season ... so I'll plan my route accordingly. I'll let you know once she lets me know ... heh

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With clear skies over head it's off on road trip #2 for 2021...when I return I have 93 bundles of shingles and all the soffit, fascia, underlayment, venting, etc., that goes with a new 3000 sq ft roof waiting for me to install after I remove the old one. At least doing it all myself I know it'll be done right and it'll keep me out of trouble for a time, maybe.

~~Everyone have a GREAT SPRING/SUMMER of RIDING.

triptimeagain.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts