Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's, for those brave ladds who have crossed over to the louder side I was wondering is there anyway that I could hear what you have done prior to doing the same on this end,if needed send me a PM with your number & Iwill call you or you can always call me, but I sure would like to hear the difference before I operate myself.Thanks
Brent

·
Administrator
6,891 Posts
Brent....while i must say, speaking as an Engineer....it would be difficult to hear WITH ANY ACCURACY what the EXACT sound is over a phone (due to the fact that the bandwidth of the phone is limited...due to Nyquist Theory....and the fact that they are sampling at only two times the b/w due to Nyquist....and you have about 4khz b/w....so the frequency range of the phone is limited...and has distortion....is missing harmonics of the higher freqs...etc. (I had to throw that in for Ken....so he knew i was still an Engineer :lol: ))

But...that said, if you call me, i can show you what the stock Rune sounds like....be it over the phone....and then what the mod sounds like....back to back to back. Doubt anyone else can give you that comparison :twisted: :wink:

anyone that wants to do that, drop me a PM (Personal Message) and i'll give ya' my phone number and you can call. you may not get the EXACT sound over the phone...but you can make an A vs B comparison...which would be VERY valuable to show you the difference (my wife's pipes on her Rune do NOT have the mod....and knowing her...probably never will :cry: )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts