Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was "bitching" about the TN / NC / WV gas prices ..... until I checked around the office and found out that it was $4.29 a gallon in East Aurora over the weekend ....

Now I have another reason to the happy about the Erwin trip ... the gas there was only a little over $3.00 a gallon.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Gas Prices

It's running $2.99 to $3.09 per gallon for low grade in my area. No doubt it could be a lot worse. I had friends driving from Philly to Colorado last week, and they said they paid $3.90 per gallon in Ohio. :shock:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Danish top price monday last week

Danish top price last week DKK 11,58/liter, it's about DKK 10,00/liter now ...

USD 1,00 = DKK 5,9894
1 gallon = 3,785412 liter,

thus :

DKK 11,58/liter eq. (11,58*3,785412/5,9894) USD/gallon = 7,32 USD/gallon.

·
Administrator
6,960 Posts
Tararune is right. Ken or i would have shot them. Only thing sillier than some station gouging folks and charging 5 or 6 bucks (and the few that did that, have been stopped)...is the fools that pay it! But i suppose if you didn't know any better....

Nope...all this crap i heard about gas being hard to get...high cost...etc., just didn't pan out. those who stayed home from the rally because of that reason (and there were a few)...missed the boat. In fact, two folks who didn't come and said their reason was the gas prices/shortage/long lines....while they didn't come, TWO OTHER PEOPLE CAME FROM EXACTLY WHERE THEY LIVED. So that reason just didn't fly :wink:

Sure there were some stations that ran out for a day or so. Sure...prices went up a bit. but we drove all over....and had no problems getting gas...and never paid more than 3 bucks a gallon. Granted, a month ago, 3.00 bucks a gallon would have been outrageous! and folks came to the rally from CA, TX, MI, OH, IN, CT, NY, NC, SC, GA, AL, FL, TN.....etc. And NO ONE had any real problems getting gas.

today, gas prices just keep dropping here in Bama. No problem getting it...and it's back down to about 2.70 for regular...and dropping.......

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm not complaining about the gas prices. Since I started my new job at around the same time the gas prices starting creeping over $2.40 or so.

I have been riding the Rune to work everyday for the past three weeks, enjoying the gas mileage. It sure feels good to ride the Rune EVERY DAY. What a feeling! The guys at the guard shack love me! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.