Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I send my deepest sympathies to our British members and their fellow countrymen, you have suffered a hidious and senseless loss of life today.
My thoughts and prayers are for you today. I hope you and yours are safe.
These ruthless, cowardly dogs would like to have good people cower in fear of them and their shameless, senseless terroristic acts. Evil thrives when good people do nothing.
We must keep standing tall and united, even on days like today and hunt these worthless vermin to the ends of the earth!

I know I've been off topic twice today, it's just that way today.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I fully support this message after this London terrible tragedy.
God bless them ALL

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
My sincere condolences to our brethren in the UK.
This is not a country specific problem; I just hope that our focus remains on Al Qaeda the true group who has attacked us all, not someone who had just pissed us off.

·
Registered
534 Posts
And threats of more actions ...

John,

- And specific threats against Denmark and Italy that similar terror actions will take place in those countries if we don't withdraw our troops from Iraq and Afghanistan ... I wonder what changes this will bring to the daily life here in this small calm nation, but it will bring changes, that's sure - we are not just talking about extended control in the airports any longer, which has been the most visible effect from 9/11 here in Denmark.

- And according the danish news this meaningless action was taken by an UNKNOWN group with connections to Al Qaida - we are far a way from preventing similar actions in the future by taking proper measures in advance, which seems to be the only way to capsule this problem.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thugs can not be tolerated anywhere / anytime / anyhow ..... to the countries that have stood with the US against terrorism.... Thank You.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Almost all civilize countries are against terrorism. We must all remember far before 9/11, many countries had to suffer vicious terrorism attacks on their soil and against their population.
Most of those countries learned a lot from it since, and most probably acquired a some kind of wisdom.
Sometine this is why they are not so well understood in the way they wish to deal with real issues.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Continued ...

Hi all,

Continued,

This evening at 9.30 there was a short break in the middle of a program on danish TV 2 with a short official warning to the danish population, and in the 10 O'Clock news there was an elaboration. The Network had received a treat. The head of the danish PET (in danish called Police Intelligence, I think it's some kind similar to what You in the US would consider a combined FBI/CIA) was interviewed, and a formal warning was given on screen from him. The danish people was asked to "have an eye on each finger". (I'm quoting him). The network HQ is located in my city.

I have never heard that man or his predecessors in that position say anything public than "No comments ..." ...

It's my assessment that that interview has been approved by our premier minister.

I have a very bad feeling that something is up, and that our security institutions don't have a clue of what, where and when ...

Only once I have had same feeling getting such news, and that was at the Chernobyl accident, at that time we got our share of radiation, as Sweden, who found out something was very wrong ...

I'm worried ...

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Brother John, These worthless shitheads don't always follow thru with their threats, I'll pray for your country to be spared from any barbaric acts. The last couple of times they've struck in Europe it's been the mass transit systems, maybe it would be wise to avoid that type of travel for awhile. Hopefully your fellow countrymen will take this warning as serious as you and stay extra vigilant. Stay strong.

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
John,
I too will say a prayer that nothing happens. I (we) all know how the events of 9/11 changed the world.
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts