Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the last Lowrider seat made by Ultimate for the Rune, we went to their warehouse and bought the last one they had. It is in like-new condition, the removable backrest is included. We paid $800 for the seat and backrest, asking $500 plus shipping. The Lowrider is the most comfortable seat you'll ever ride on the Rune. My husband sold his Rune, with the stock seat on it, so this one became available.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the last Lowrider seat made by Ultimate for the Rune, we went to their warehouse and bought the last one they had. It is in like-new condition, the removable backrest is included. We paid $800 for the seat and backrest, asking $500 plus shipping. The Lowrider is the most comfortable seat you'll ever ride on the Rune. My husband sold his Rune, with the stock seat on it, so this one became available. View attachment 21118 View attachment 21119 View attachment 21120
Hello?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.