Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to tell of a positive experience i had with both Tom's (Sr. and Jr.) at Ultimate machining.

I had bought a set of reservoir covers 8+ months ago, and for whatever reason, i waited until recently to put them on. One of them leaked. No matter what i tried it would not seal properly. I asked Tom if he would sell me just 1 to replace the "bad" one. I had no expectation that after such a long period of time before trying them on the Rune, that Ultimate Machining would replace them. Tom said to send it back, (they had problems in the past and have changed the way they are cut and fitted) and he would cut me a replacement , no charge. He sent me back two new covers (so they both matched) at no charge.

This is excellent customer service, and it just reinforces to me that i want to support those who are willing to stand behind thier products.

BigRedRider

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
All,
I have had nothing but great things to say about the Foresman family. They are great craftsmen and wonderful people.
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
256 Posts
One better

My experience with the Foresman's resevoir covers has also been outstanding. Like mentioned my first set leaked so they had me send them back. My second set came and fit and looked great...I thought. But the Toms in their eye for quality didn't care for the way the chrome looked and set me a 3rd pair absolutely free. What guys. Thanks Tom...oh and you to Tom ;-)

Peace,
Dickson

1 - 3 of 3 Posts