Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
6,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this looks like the final edtion. As i understand these will be produced any day now. i'll let you know when they are available....

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Put my name on the list twice"IF" the color is Black Cherry Rune Red. Not the color as shown in the picture :!: :wink:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wanting a Women on the shirt

its like a wanting a woman on ya bike. :lol:

I'm with you Runerod. That's why I ordered a 2 up seat. But I'll probably end up w/ 1 of these anyway ...
:biker:

I like the helmut :wink:

NH Bill
8)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Always glad when new Rune stuff comes out. It means there is still a decent market for such a "limited" production bike. I still wish this shirt didn't have a bike with a windshield on it and the angle showed the exposed rear wheel more since that is my favorite part of the bike. Not that I'm complaining. :D I am still extremely pleased at all of our enthusiam for this ride! I tried to find a decent forum for my father's Kawasaki Nomad. Forget about it! This bike is where the passion is!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Rune Shirt

I was wondering if they had tried using a blue paint for the bike on the shirt as well? I like the Black Cherry look on the shirt but I'd rather have the option of getting a blue one as that's my color. I gotta tell you though........ I think the addition of a windshield is not a good choice. :? I know some of you have it and I don't think it's ugly, but........ I think it takes away from the open beauty that the chrome front end has to offer. The original shirt that you put up here REDVALK (shown here) without the windshield shows more of an animalistic hunger for life feel, while the windshield in the new shirt displays a more hidden behind something that will protect you from life/bugs/wind or whatever. Just imagine what the movie MADMAX would have looked like it those guys had bug deflectors on their rides :D Just my two cents worth. I can deal with a red colored one but the windshield is dissappointing. Even though I aways wear my helmet (full face) every single time I ride, I also liked the hair blowing in the wind look of the first design. Somehow the unhelmeted rider and the Rune without the windshield looks a lot better then the tamed modern day safety look of the more current design.

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Jersey Ill, & Dave ,
Your right on that one man.The Rune does look a lot better without the shield.
Good catch,
Rich k ( Rune Ski )

·
Administrator
6,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
er....uh...that would be because that IS ME on the bike on the shirt. It's a long story. But they wanted more details on the bike than the drawing he had...so he had me pose on my bike. And now you know the rest of the story.

You know, no matter WHAT they come up with, someone will find something they want changed, etc. I'll be taking several of them :wink:

Still better than ANY other shirt i've seen out there. And i know CAT's quality....the quality will be FIRST CLASS. But hey, if ya' don't like it.....get one of dem' other shirts out there with a Rune on it 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts