Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 3d model of the changes on the valve cover. What we change is we have a smooth top surface. We also increased the radiuses from 1/2 to 1., this will give the valve cover more of a rounded look. So far we have 6 confirmed orders. We are looking for 10. We hope to have the valve cover out in a couple of days.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi Tom's,

Just starting to get active on the board again and have been checking out the posts on the valve covers...... having a little problem displaying the pic's of them today, did see them a few days ago. Used a couple of different computers and they still were only little boxes with a red x in it. We installed some new anti virus software on the systems around here, maybe that is the problem.

Could you e-mail me the pic's? I like the design of the stock covers .... with the "flat" angles coming off the sides. Hidden attachment / No HONDA / Bar Milled - recessed / No Hi-Way peg mount .....

Hope everyone has been well, and you both managed to get enough rides in ....

Happy Holidays to all.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dave

here is my website you can take a look at what ever you missed. If you have any questions just give me a call. www.dreammachining.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts