Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ya'all,

I was thinking about assembling a list of all the vanity plates used on our runes.

I noticed a number of them My Rune, Marune, Runed, Got Rune, Radical.... but was wondering whether we had a complete list already. Mine is "Galik".

I will be happy to make that list if you can give me the info. Thanks.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hi,

the italian plate law does not use some letters as " U " anyway as in old latin the "U " was replaced by "V" j got my plate as

CE 1
RVNE

C.E. are the first letters of my name and surname and that is my first RVNE

hahah that was the best to do with italian plate law as only from last march we may have personalized plates

ciao from italy
hannibal

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
Hi
I tried to get AWSUM, then as my 2nd choice AWSOM but both were taken. I had to go with AWSM-6.
My valk has SKIS'6
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Administrator
6,928 Posts
i have RADICAL on mine....Sherry has MY RUNE on hers. Mine started with MY RUNE....but by the time i bought Sherry's bike for her, the one i really wanted....RADICAL....had become available and i snatched it up!

MY RUNE was then 'handed down' to her :wink:

Mine:

Hers (back when it was on my bike):

·
Registered
385 Posts
I first had HANG QN using the Q to substitute the O that was taken.
After owning my rune over a year now I got a plate to answer what I think is one of the most asked question I hear (What is it?) followed by that is the coolest motorcycle I have ever seen!

RUNE 31

·
Registered
665 Posts
Plates

In Mich we can only have 5 letters.. my first several choices were taken so I went with a different thought process... My plate is
"IRUNE" I also have attached a small sticker below this on the plate which reads....
" THEREFORE.....I AM"

:pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1:

·
Registered
141 Posts
plate

I have a "GOT RUNE " sticker on my truck. But someone here in Ca. has got the plate.

Mine is now "RUNATIC".

·
Registered
22 Posts
RUNEFOX

I thought of a few other clever ones that I liked but they were taken. Fortunately you can check the availability on the CA DMV web site. I hate the idea of getting stuck with a second or third choice. I liked RUNERKT a lot, but I thought people might have a hard time figuring out that RKT = rocket. I_RUNE was a good one too but Rich has it in Mich and it isn't available in CA either.

Anybody go with a regular sequence number? This was the first vehicle I ever got a personalized plate for. The rune just screamed for something special.

Babu4, are you actually keeping that list like you suggested?

·
Registered
28 Posts
my Plate

Steal the idea from Diver Dave :oops:

I got "RUNED" on mine bike
Tom (NZRune1) has "RUNE" on his bike

It's a nice sight when we go riding together ( the only 2 Registered Rune in NZ)

·
Registered
34 Posts
RUNE Vanity Plate

Hi, as a new RUNE owner I tried for RUNE but of course it was taken :( So I was able to get KYRUNE since I live in Kentucky it worked out OK :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Guys,

I have been a little busy lately (the latest 6-7 months) :shock: ; did not spend that much time on the site either :cry: I did not complete the list but will do before 1/1 if I do end up taking time off. :roll:

I will certainly post the list asap.

Thx ya'all

Babu4

·
Registered
364 Posts
Yup Just ordered my personalized plate in California. Seems like everything is taken. But I managed to get RUNE O4. It worked out.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My plate is PNS EXTN. My wife got it for me. Some people don't get it. If I need to explain I'll send you a PM.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts