Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the equiptment to produce vinyl sickers. All I need is the ideas for designs. I posted on another thread and got a few responses, but the number of views tells me there is alot of interest. Send your ideas and I will make them a reality. :biker:

"Ditch the B*tch lets go riding"

[email protected]

Russ

·
Registered
317 Posts
Russ,

Could you cut some smaller ones? I'd like to add to my collection I have on the tailgate of my Trailblazer. They're about 2 1/2" square(ish)

And if you could do the item in my sig. below, I'd order 15 black on white, and 15 white on black (shown).

·
Registered
10 Posts
David,

If you get a response from Russ, or if anybody hears from him could you let me know. He was on vacation the end of June and said he would be back ~ July 2nd. I have sent him several private e-mails and not gotten any response.

Thanks,
Bill

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Hey Guys,
I'll call Russ and let him know to check his mail.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
David,

I'll see what I can do with your pic but i need a good quality large pic to make it work. Do you need black on white and white on black . If its going on your tialgate the white background is a waste , if it goes on tinted glass the black is a waste.

Please e-mail to [email protected]

·
Registered
317 Posts
Bulldog said:
David,

I'll see what I can do with your pic but i need a good quality large pic to make it work. Do you need black on white and white on black . If its going on your tialgate the white background is a waste , if it goes on tinted glass the black is a waste.

Please e-mail to [email protected]
I'll get the original (full-sized) .gif file. I want both black on white and white on black for the 15+15 to distribute to my VTX group. The logo is in memory of a couple we lost last month - they were two weeks away from their wedding when a couple of kids did the infamous left turn in front of them.

I'll send you an email with the file. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Russ invoiced as promised.

Last time his quality and response was very good. I expect the same this time now that he checked his e-mail amd remembers :oops: that I am interested.

Thanks John for the help.

Bill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts