Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am from Europe, Poland want to buy Rune, under 20k, have to pay importation costs approx 30%, please let me know where to look for it, I can buy used if mint condition,

thanks

Bernard

·
Registered
534 Posts
Wellcome Bernard !

Hi Bernard,

Wellcome to the Board !

Darek from Warshaw, Poland is a member of this Board. If you click on "Memberlist" above you find Darek as member #61. (Dareks username on this Board (nickname) is DarekF6C.

For a search for a Rune in the US you can visit :

www.cycletrader.com
www.ebay.com

If you don't want to import the Rune from the US yourself, you can do a search for a Rune in Germany at :

www.mobile.de

·
Registered
534 Posts
Hi again Bernard

Hi Bernard,

You can get in contact with Darek directly by use of the private message system on this Board,

Click on "You have no new messages" above and write him a message and Darek will be notified that there is a message by a pop up window next time logging on the Board.

Or you can click on the "P.M." button in Darek´s profile to write a message to Darek.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thnks for info, but in Germany there are Runes but very expensive, I would rahter pay 21k in USA then import taxes and it would be still much cheaper, used ebay and noting special on auctions, try cycle,...

·
Registered
347 Posts
the coming French bike...

Hi,
Just to be accurate and fair, Minimarvel and Runerod were the ones helping me out in my Rune quest.
Unfortunatly, even if nrx1800, provided valuable input, him and I could not agree on the price he was offering for his spare Rune.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts