Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To my friend in Warsaw, Poland:

Today the U.S Post Office called to inform me the box with your seat in it is too large for International Shipment; I will be refunded the $189.16 Dollars I paid.

I then picked up the box and took it to United Parcel Service, UPS. The shipping fee, to Warsaw Poland is $589.00., so I brought the box back home.

The handle bars only cost about $75.00 to ship and I assumed the seat wouldn’t be very much more.
To pay $589.00 Dollars to ship a $150.00 seat does not make good sense.

I am expecting my surprise present some time this week. I will, of course, return it to you and if you send a personal email with your out of pocket expenses I will include that amount with the return. OR, if you prefer tell me your total cost, I will keep the surprise present and reimburse you for its cost and your out of pocket expenses as well.

I’m sorry this was a good idea that didn’t work, but I assure you I will reimburse you for your costs incurred, and I apologize for your inconvenience. :oops:

The next time I’ll investigate shipping first and make sure the U. S. Post Office will accept the shipping container.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
SiteData dude! perhaps you can get a cut-rate ticket to Poland.. Drink some Polish split-skull whilst there, and check the seat as one bag!

ken

·
Swamp Rat
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ken, I took your advice and checked on cut-rate air fairs to Poland.

The only problem is I would have intended for my girl friend to accompany me, but I’m only permitted to take one “bag”. :(

·
Registered
111 Posts
Too large? I've received two hard saddlebags for my old Valk, lately. The package was as big as my fridge :)
Paid only about 100$.Shipping company - Polonez Parcel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts