Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got home yesterday and noticed a small box had been delivered. I thought, "What the heck is that - I haven't ordered anything!" Then I saw the return address label said 'Rune', and I got excited.

I don't remember seeing anyone mention getting a Rune Book from Honda. :eek: For those who haven't seen it, it's a hard bound book version of the Rune Brochure. The cover is partially metal...painted the same color as the Rune I got. How cool is that??!!

Anyway, I'm sure many of you have already experienced the fun of receiving yours, but it was certainly a wonderful surprise for me!

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
It's nice to see that Honda treats its U.S. customers well. Honda Canada doesn't even send a thankyou note for shelling out $34,000 CDN. I asked Honda Canada if I could get the CD that is sent to U.S. customers, and they're still laughing at the outrageous request.

·
Registered
852 Posts
It is a nice book. I was surprised when I received mine about 30 days after I purchased my Rune. The two Cd's in the back of the book are real nice. One is a service manual and the other is a promo for the Rune. Enjoy. .... Mike

·
Registered
236 Posts
asacuta said:
It's nice to see that Honda treats its U.S. customers well. Honda Canada doesn't even send a thankyou note for shelling out $34,000 CDN. I asked Honda Canada if I could get the CD that is sent to U.S. customers, and they're still laughing at the outrageous request.
Honda "trusted" you guys with tool kits..... now I know the reason .... they didn't think you read .... hense no book ....

·
Swamp Rat
6,991 Posts
asacuta

I want to extend to you my sincerest and heartfelt appreciation for staying in Canada during the winter months.
It must be lonely for you because all your countrymen are down here clogging up my Palm Beach highways. :drive1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.