Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Trike is by far the fastest, but hotter than a bugger bear. The wing is the most conferrable, can carry so much stuff and the one you want to ride for long distances. The Rune is a sweet ride but no place to put anything.
My wife loves the Trike so I get my choice. The first of August we are riding from Modesto, Ca. to Colorado, then north to Idaho, over to the coast and back home. I will ride the Gold Wing and looking forward to the trip.
I like the Rune very much and wish I had more room for stuff to carry so maybe I will get a small bag that will fit some place. As long as my wife goes I can put all the stuff I need in her Trike for short trips.

Adrian

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Show-Off

LOV2KRZ said:
I hate you, just kidding. Nice rides you have their, so which is most fun to ride.
I wanted to show you my best ride until it got me upside down and broke a bunch of my bones. After that it got to heavy to hold up in the gravel with my bum leg, but the Rune is much easier to maneuver and almost as much fun.

Adrian

http://www.modbee.com/life/wheels/story/7571591p-8481128c.html

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dirk989 said:
I've never really been a fan of the 'hoss' but after seeing pictures of yours I believe I've changed my mind. That is an incredible bike.

Dirk Carnahan
Hi Dick

I bought a new Valkyrie in 98 and was in love with it the way it ran. It is a great bike but when I went to Sturgis I looked over the Boss Hoss's and rode one. It was a shock about the easy ridding and the fact that the weight was no problem. When I was at Az bike week in 2000 a friend of mine had one so I decided to punch it off with him but it looked as if my brakes were locked up as I watched him disappear. I came home and ordered one. Loved the thing and would still have it but I dumped it at 120 plus, survived with a bum leg. I just sold it, bought a Rune and a new Wing which I can hold up much easier than the Boss. My wife rides the 3 wheeler and she loves it.
I had my Boss at the 2001 Inzane and ran it on drag Dyno.

Adrian
http://www.f6rider.com/featured_bikeadrian.htm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.