Votes: 0 0.0%
  • digital

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Tach with the bracket chrome plated the cost is going to be 650.00. Please only vote if you are truly interested in the tach thank you.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
tach

guys keep in mind the bar graph bracket that we are going to make will look just like the bracket in the digital ,it is just we have not made the bracket yet. both brackets will look the same .thanks

·
Registered
390 Posts
On it's own - bar graph for me every time. That's one cool looking tacho gauge. Besides bar graphs are much easier to follow when you're revving it through the gears.

However as I love going over the top, if you could make it, I'd go for both in the same mount!
I reckon it'd cool to watch the two dials dancing when I blip the throttle.

BTW Tom I'm delighted you could source the bar graph, I know from our e-mails that that took a fair bit of work on your part ( I couldn't get any reply either :wink: ). Thanks mate.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Both look great

Hey Tom...there is just no pleasing this group of Runed heads.... I want the unit with everything ...including a small plasma TV :a13: But hey...from a Tach point of view..I would actually prefer to know where I am at... I'm sure I would eventually figure out my revs on the bar graph but for me... keep it simple and tell me... I prefer the digital read out.... What kinda cost will we be looking at Tom?

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
Tom, I voted for the digital because I didn’t understand the design for both would fit in the pictured digital example.
I guess though I’m not going change my vote, although I won’t be disappointed if when the tally is taken the bar graph wins out.

I always get one of the first things you market, because I'm one of the first to get a check to you. The only time I wish I had waited was when I got one of the first knock-off spinner. As soon as I installed mine you came out with new and exciting alternative designs.

As soon as you have the price cast in granite I’ll put a check in the mail. Just don’t make any improvements to the one you send me!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tach info

the main reason for the vote is so when I get ready to buy these tachs I will no how many to order we have done a lot of homework on the bar graph tach because we thought there was a strong interest.I personally thinks it looks better than the digital . chuck you are right you are always one of the first to pay for every thing we make .so tell me what knock you really want a we will make it free of charge .don't be shy.
Thanks,

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Tom
Well call me a Flip Flopper, I asked for a Bar graft and then voted for the digital, Hmmmmmm
I just think that out of the 2 pics you have here the digital looks better
I'm going to try and stop by your shop next week to get an up close look at the 2 of them.
How long does it take from Fort Myers to get to your shop?
I looked at my GPS and it shows you north of Miami and along the coast.

Here's a question, are there helmet laws in Fla?

·
Swamp Rat
6,990 Posts
John, I’m going to be in Fort Myers this coming week.
No helmets are required with bodily injury insurance.

If you want to find the Shopdog, from Ft Myers, take I-75 south to Alligator Alley and go east. At the end, of Alligator Alley, go north on the Sawgrass Expressway a short distance and exit east on Sunrise Boulevard. Pull into a facility with public rest rooms and after inspecting the plumbing call them.
They are right there in the neighborhood. Saddle time about 2 ½ hours.

Thanks Tom, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with the knock-off I have. They look great!

·
Jersey Boy
7,492 Posts
Chuck
We'll have to do lunch next week (that is so..... 70s), my cell # is 908-410-4199, I should be in Fort Myers by late Monday, give me a call Tuesday or there after.

Tom
I agree with Chuck, I'll buy whichever style Tac. you decide to make. I'm looking forward to seeing your goodies up close. I need a swing arm cover
, maybe with JDH on it?

Now will they will both Fit?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tach

just give us a call we will guide you in .but both brackets will look the same .The reason we have not made the bracket for the bar graph yet is because we no not have the tach. but we are told it is on the way.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I prefer the bar graph. I would have voted for the digital if you could get different looking numbers. They look like they came from a business calculator or something like that. Either way, its always good to see more products being developed for our Runes.

·
Jersey Boy
2,806 Posts
Hey Tom,
I will side with the winners. I think the bar graph looks the best though.
Tom ,take care of John when he gets down there. You know how Chuck is with his disconcern for us Jersey boyz :)
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

·
Registered
45 Posts
tach

Don't know which one I like best. I'll just have to go with the majority. :1st:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Tom, I myself lean towards the Bar graph however I think Safety wise I would have to pick the digital,reason being that I think I could get lost watching the bargraph which is cooler & I might take my eye's off the road just alittle longer than I should,so to be different I say the digital.
Thanks for all your efforts.
Brent

·
Registered
390 Posts
Tom, am I right in thinking that you're going to produce both tachs and you're just getting an idea of relative nos. Or are you just going to produce the winnner of the poll?
I also reckon the bar graph would score more, if it had a comparable photo in one of your mounts. :wink:

I like the way you,ve echoed the shape of the original idiot light cluster on the same handlebar clamp, and the way all of the new tacho unit is mounted under the clamp so it looks nice a flush. Will the same be possible with the bar graph?

BTW what's the chances of you making a double gauge mount for me? :twisted:

I realise you've got to get the bar graph in, for measurments, before you can answer the last two questions.

·
Registered
15 Posts
bar graph tac is my pick!

Tom, I hope you and your family is doing well. Just wanted to let you know again that you have one of those bar graph tachs sold when you complete them(I'm definately a buyer), so just let me know when they are ready and you want some money. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
JHS

·
Registered
347 Posts
Graph tach

When ready I am interested to buy one, even if the bars are in English I will try to translate the reading in French....

Regards

·
Registered
10 Posts
I voted digital but the bar looks better by far.

when you build it, build one for me.....

David Fisher
281-599-8841

1 - 20 of 30 Posts