Rune Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Crashed Rune

John,

Argh, that pic causes the same feeling I got last night at 02.00 AM when I hit the Spanish TV channel on my cable showing bullfighting - I zapped away immediately - that Rune seems to have been hit by a car or a truck from the right side - massive damages - and of course the pic is taken from the left side of the bike.

·
Administrator
6,892 Posts
of course....if you flip thru ALL the pics of the bike on that link...there are lots of views....that show you ALL the damage :cry: I flipped thru all of them and studied them. Massive damage to that front end. what a shame......

·
Registered
486 Posts
It's a insurance auction item, if you click the "back to details" link it
shows more pics, it's in Miami, FL. I just submitted a bid on it.
The florida license plate is 1 RUNE, the front end took one hell of a shot,
but the rest of the bike except the gas tank, looks pretty good.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Wrecked Rune

Tim,

You're right - I did miss that ...

And from the saddle pic it seems evident that there is frame damage, too ...

It´s just for "slicing" - like an other sausage (I won't put in that icomotion here we have available)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Lokked at the Vin List

John,

- I did look up the Vin List - no hint there.

Chuck has been posting recently, and BigD2128´s Rune is a Candy Black Cherry.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Just looking at the pic's makes my bones ache. I hope the rider made out better than the bike, and my best wishes for a speedy recovery go out to him / her ....

No info in the Vin List .... not too many EA bikes listed ... none in Florida.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Jinx?

You've gotta be kidding me. The plate says 1 RUNE? That's what my plate says. When I saw that, I ran out to my garage to see if my black Rune was still there and in tact. Those photos made me more sick than seeing an autopsy performed in person. To see such damage to such a once-beautiful work of art is a blow to my spirit. Why'd it have to have the same color and license plate # as mine? After seeing the horrific photos I'm sure I'll be riding on pins and needles for the next few weeks.

·
Registered
236 Posts
NEED4SPEED,

In the back of my mind .... I thought someone on this board had mentioned that they had a plate that said 1 RUNE.

You have nothing to worry about .... as a board member / and listed in the VIN List you are covered by the groups NBGL Coverage.... "Nothing But Good Luck"...

·
Jersey Boy
2,765 Posts
Needforspeed,
Like the guys said,don't give it any more thought. Enjoy and focus on the important stuff around you :!:
Rich K ( Rune Ski )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts