Rune Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
State park

Ken,

Shame on you! I know you've been through Denver in the past year, so you know we got real mountains here, not those dirt mounds you got in the Carolinas.

Hannibal,

Drop me an PM and I will get you some more details. I know there are entrances into Yellowstone from Montana and Wyoming, and a couple others too. Closest big airport to fly into might be Denver.

Dan

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Ken,
very probabily, j will go to Medina for purchasing a GW, at the same time j will take a ride with the same bike to reach you, OK?? how far is Medina (OH) from you?? j will plan also to contact all rune riders on the way.

anyway with my wife and my son we planned a ride to Parks, may be in september if j get a cheap flight or next june.

so tks Kythyn, j wanted to reach Salt lake city but you say Denver, Denver is easier for me than Lake city. j will check on maps and j return to you for some more info.
tks and ciao
hannibal

G

·
Native living near...

Spent 3 years in Wyoming,so if any info is needed please don't hesitate to ask,also SLC (Salt Lake City) Is the best place to land and plan any trip to Yellowstone. And of course right through Wyoming to the Park of Yellowstone and see Jackson Hole It's The USofA's first Ski Mountain ever. FYI. You could even go through The Dakota's and see where Sturgis is,the biggest bike event in the world, Just ask and I can Help :drive1: Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.